Recipes of Different Herbal Teas in Unique Styles
Hibiscus Tea/ gudhal ki chai
- Take water in the pan , turn on the flame and boil it.
- First add grated ginger to it, after a boil add only petals of hibiscus, mint leaves and rock sugar to it and take boil of 1-2 mins.
- You will see purplish color tea in the pan.
- Now add lemon to your serving cup and pour the prepared tea on it.
- The color of the herbal tea automatically changes to pretty red, which is a total delight to your eyes.
Butterfly pea flower tea
Butterfly pea flower tea plays the role in calming your brain emotions, gives you positivity, changes your mood. What else do we need when we get very essential part of ingredient, to relieve your stress, in this tea?
Butterfly pea Flower – 6 to 7petals
Ginger ½ tsp grated
Honey / Rock Sugar (optional)
Lemon Juice (optional)
Water 1 and ½ cup
- Take the water in a pan and boil it.
- Add ginger to it take a boil and then add flower petals and boil for 1 or 2 mins.
- The color of the tea will be Indigo. Add lemon in your serving cup and pour the tea to it.
- Adding lemon changes the color of this herbal tea to purple and enhances its taste.
Calendula Tea/ Marigold Flower Tea
Marigold flowers are known for treating skin infections, skin inflammations or any type of skin diseases. It is medicinal flower and has lot of health benefits. These flowers petals can be used in making herbal teas.
Calendula Flowers 4-5
Water 1 cup
Honey 1 spoon
- Boil the water and add petals of calendula flowers to it.
- For enhancing the taste add honey , which is completely optional.
Mint Tea/ Pudhina chai/ pudina chai:
- Wash the leaves and thin stem of mint. Take a pan and add water to it.
- To it add ginger and rock sugar and take a boil.
- After this add mint leaves and stem together and let it boil for 2-3 mins. The tea is ready to serve.
Lemon tea / nimbu ki chai
- Boil the water in pan, add ginger, holy basil, crushed clove and back pepper, cumin seeds, rock sugar and boil it for 2-3 mins.
- Strain the tea in the cup and now add lemon juice to it.
- This way the properties of vitamin C will remain intact and the tea is going to taste out of the world.
Lemongrass tea / nimbu ghas ki chai
- Boil the water in the pan, add ginger to it. Cut the lemon grass leaves into small parts and add to the boiling water.
- Take a boil for about 2-3 mins and strain it and enjoy the refreshing tea of your day.
Fennel Seeds tea/ Sauf ki chai
- Take a pan , add water to it and boil it. To the boiling water add fennel seeds and let it boil for 2-3 mins.
- After this add rock sugar to it and strain it in the mug. This tea will give you the memory of Sauf ka sharbat and same freshness.